ETS offers a full range of electric wire rope hoist, both as standard or customized to fit a specific application: engineered and manufactured to be rugged and reliable, the standard product line of single hook, twin hook, and base mounted hoists is completed by custom engineered systems to meet every type of application.
ETS has a wide offering, with a large manufacturing network that can adjust, change or completely customize cranes and hoists for their particular environment.
Our electric wire rope hoists are made in the preferred size for industrial settings compact, with more headroom and lifting height than typical hoists. This allows the floor area under the cranes to be used more efficiently, minimizing the required height above and below the crane.
Electric wire rope hoists: increase productivity and work safely
To further increase productivity and safety of your facility, ETS electric wire rope hoist can be customized with inverter speed controls, radio controls and smart features.
- maximize usable workspace under bridge, jib and gantry cranes;
- increase load clearance over obstacles;
- service and install hard-to-reach equipment from elevated platforms and rooftops;
- incorporate shorter lift hoists for repetitive workstation lifting applications;
- raise raw materials, products and equipment from pits and access shafts;
- meet critical application requirements with custom engineered solutions;
- create additional workspace over assembly bays to accommodate taller equipment designs;
- reduce bridge crane profiles for restricted height applications in existing buildings;
- reduce new construction costs by lowering ceiling heights without sacrificing workspace;
- minimize jib crane heights for added clearance under bridge cranes and mezzanines;